Though coterminous to and coexistent with the Material Plane, little is known of the homeland of the Fey, and what is known is found in ancient folklore from various cultures.
The plane of Færie has the following traits:
- Normal Gravity
- Timeless & Flowing: Creatures do not age or grow old while visiting Færie, but they must still eat and drink. In addition, for every sixteen days spent there, only one day passes on the Material Plane.
- Alterably Morphic: Some of the more “untamed” portions of wilderness have been known to be Highly Morphic.
- No Elemental or Energy Traits: Specific locations may have these traits, however.
- Mildly Chaos-Aligned: Creatures who have a Lawful alignment take a -2 circumstance penalty on all Charisma-based checks.
- Enhanced Magic: Spells and spell-like abilities from the druid and ranger spell lists are enhanced, whether or not they are cast by a druid or ranger.
- Impeded Magic: Spells and spell-like abilities from the Conjuration, Divination, and Evocation schools are impeded, except for those found on the druid and ranger spell lists.
- Limited Magic: Spells and spell-like abilities from the Necromancy school do not function, except for those found on the druid and ranger spell lists.
Færie is an antediluvian world filled with flora and fauna magical and mundane, massive and minuscule. It is fraught with the most beautiful sights you may ever see, and the most deadly creatures you may ever encounter. Not only fey, but an array of innumerable dragons, giants, magical beasts, monstrous humanoids, oozes, plants, and vermin persist there naturally. Since it is coexistent with the material plane, its geography climates match superficially. Few structures exist, and those that do are fashioned from living trees with tree shape and similar magic.
Forthcoming (in no particular order): LeShay Archetypes, The Plane of Færie: Gazetteer, and The Plane of Faerie: Adventuring.